- 'Beckford Bar' sliding patented linear motion technology push-up exercise
- Develops chest, shoulders, traps, back, arms, biceps, triceps, abs + core. Use 3-5 days a week 3-5 sets 8-15 reps
- Home gym body weight exercises for beginners & athletes. Increase strength and definition, sculpt, and tone.
- Effective workouts in 5 minutes. More peak muscle activation than bench press. @WorkoutsWithBeckfordBar Instagram
- Improves balance, stability, mind-muscle-connection, motor control, sets up in seconds, weighs under 5 lbs - 90 Day Warranty
No need for weights, dumbbells, a bench or a barbell. Stretches and contracts your muscles (every rep) leading to strength and size for the targeted area. PROVEN RESULTS USE 3-5 DAYS A WEEK 3-5 SETS OF 8-15 REPS: 2 MONTH TRAINING PROGRAM. This push-bar will maximize your results & your time spent targeting pecs, upper body, and core giving you the ultimate chest development workout.
How does it work? Features two red hand grips, that house precision ball bearings, allowing for medial & lateral movement along the bar during performance of various body weight exercises. Lowering your torso down to the bar while balancing, keeping your core engaged provides a full upper body chest workout like nothing else. Improves endurance, focus, time management, and productivity.
Takes the old school push-up & advances the basic move into the new age, making for a more challenging, more rewarding workout for your upper body requiring focus and balance.
SIX CHEST EXERCISES IN ONE.
1) Bench Press
2) Dumbbell Press
4) Dumbbell Fly
5) Pec Deck
- Combines several workout machines into one portable and versatile tool, providing a fun and challenging workout in less than 5 minutes.
- This tool is designed to provide a complete upper body workout in one single motion. Proven to keep your upper body in optimum shape.
- Builds a stronger core, chest, shoulders, forearms, back, traps, biceps and triceps. Weighs under 5lbs. Sets up in seconds. Includes a free travel bag
- Trains multiple muscle groups simultaneously without the need for traditional gym equipment, dumbbells, free weights, a bench or a barbell.
Must be at least 18 & older to purchase. To ensure your safety, please see your physician before starting a fitness or bodyweight exercise training program. Improper use of exercise equipment may result in injury. Beginner from knees setup: Knees and toes on the ground. Place Beckford Bar directly under shoulders with hands horizontal, placed on handles starting together from center. Movement: Squeeze glutes and brace core while slowly lowering the body down, having hands slide out to ends. Shoulders locked down and back. Press body and slide back up to starting position. Aim for 2-5 reps at a time. . Intermediate full push-up setup: Toes on the ground. Place Beckford Bar directly under shoulders with hands horizontal, placed on handles starting together from center. Movement: Squeeze glutes and brace core while slowly lowering the body down, having hands slide out to ends. Shoulders locked down and back. Press body and slide back up to starting position. Aim for 2-5 reps at a time. We encourage our users to work their way up to do more sets and reps.